Sunday, June 21, 2009

Yet So Far..

ohoh! i forgotten to blog about this afternoon =/

first. went to a very very far place to eat. i was starving in the car -_-.. My parents took my grandparents to Nirvana there to check it out.

IT WAS H.O.T and i forgotten to bring my cap along, I'm damn smart aren't I?

Dinner was : sweaty, hot, humid, spicy etc.
Porridge was ok. The frog thingi was damn spicy. The weather is freaking hot and humid even though it's night time.

I created a new mission! (:
( I needa find something super spicy to eat so I can cry, never try it before though xD SO I WANNA TRY! Good Luck to mua =/ )

so... my sister started cam whoring in the car -.- and she decides to PULL ME IN WITH HER! ):
I shall let you see how ugly and fat am I (:
I know my sister is pretty. no need to drool. HAHA! xD



see what I mean ugly? LOLOL SORRY LA! I WASN'T INTO CAM WHORING MOOD ):



was hugging a bear! (: and my eyes are cacat. sry =/



yeah yeah. I know your laughing. anyway
TAAA!

No comments:

Post a Comment