Saturday, June 6, 2009

Stupid Jokes

LOL!!!
PEOPLE! i have been damn high thanks to yuan zhi -____-

OK! lets say your talking to a person through msn.. and the conversation goes like this :


1. are you talking to me?
are you talking to me?
i dono?
i dono too?


2. do you have an e-mail?
no I don't
( and the purple guy believes but he asks this question ) :
then how are you able to log in to msn when you don't have an e-mail?



OK that's all! ahahahahhaa! I know i'm super lame but what to do? AHAHAH!
Now... imagine a person asking you all these stupid question through msn :


- are you a human being?
- do you have a name?
- are you alive?
- are you blind?
- are you looking at a screen?
- are you talking to me?
- are you in a world
- do you have brains?
- are you touching the keyboard?
- are you a ghost?
- you have a face?
- what is your name?



LOL!! TOLD YA I'M LAME! xD! Oh! people who haven't watch
200 Pounds Beauty go watch!

If you wanna watch Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment