Friday, July 3, 2009

boom booommm POW

I SCREWED UP CHEER TODAY

well, I wasn't suppose to be in it, but unfortunately somebody from my team didn't come so i gotta learn 2 dances -.-
Assunta got last. and I KNEW IT! LOL. I'm the worst captain ever.

to my cheerleaders :
sorry guys :/ very very sorry. I suck and I know it.



School was fun today! YEA I LOVE MY LIFE NOW!
I hate the stupid monkey.
oh btw. is Australian not AustraLIA people.
and amazingly.. you're in the first class.
one more time you insult Claudia, you're gonna get it from me
I don't care wether you wanna report to your favorite teacher,
or to your lovely mother.
you don't even have the right to insult her and her hair is pure. stup.
and Asian's hair are not 100% PURE BLACK..
as if la your hair is Pure Black.
since you said asian's are Pure Black, you can take 1000+ A4 paper and write down every student's name in Assunta and give them demerits smarty pants.

Ok I'm done. taaa

No comments:

Post a Comment