Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Sharon <3

I'm so sorry
I'm sorry Sharon Tai Wen Xin.
I'll make it up to you. I promise.
I was busy at Kuantan that's why i forgotten to wish you
anyway




Happy Belated Birthday Sharon <3
My Bestie!




a message for you :

I LOVE YOU LIKE HELL K
even though we hardly talk but still...
You were like. the best friend I ever had when I was in primary
even though we fought. A LOT
we still forgive each other right?
and our friendship continues.
I miss the days when we maple
I miss the days when we keep singing in school
I miss the days when we hold hands walking around the school
I miss the days when we keep hugging each other
and I miss you.
I'm so sorry I forgotten to wish you.
I promise. It won't happen ever again.
you can slap me how hard you want.
cause I deserve it.









I'M SORRY

No comments:

Post a Comment