Sunday, August 30, 2009

I want!

YER! My cousin got a new puppy today! and it's FREE.

I WANT A DOG!! NOT FAIR. I seriously don't understand why my mom doesn't like dogs -.-
She finds them disgusting.
CAN YOU IMAGINE?!?!?
DISGUSTING. omg. *faints*

so. since my aunty was tired of me complaining. I decided to call people and continue complaining :D

1. Dana
2. Mei Kuan
3. Florence [Stupid Woman don't know how to pick up her phone]


hahaha. dance class was super fun :D
learn jazzy dances instead of hip hop since the boys didn't come XD
and so.. after dance class, went back home, started playing msn games with ee zin. AND. WALA.

WE DECIDED TO.........
























PLAY JIGSAW PUZZLE! [man.. i'm good at puzzles. ahaha]




the puzzle is damn pretty :D is a boy with two pony tails! hahaha



AHAH! nice hair Junior


No comments:

Post a Comment