Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's your Birthday :D



Happy Belated Birthday Claudia Ng! :D

Sorry for the late post.
D:

I remember, the first time I saw you was during standard 4
HAHA. that time.. you were damn chubby xD
Even though we were in the same class, but we didn't talk.
and I dono why -.-

But, we finally started talking at 5E
and then. WE BECAME VERY VERY CLOSE FRIENDS :D
remember the times when we always talk about Yu Jun Yuan?
ahahah! and the times when we were at canteen. waiting for band practice

The last day at Chen Moh. All of us were hugging each and other and, we went to different school
Then suddenly, one day you called me and said you were gonna transfer to my school
I WAS HAPPY LIKE HELL.
AHAHA. and now.. we are still close


I enjoy the times we went out shopping
the times I was at your house..
the times when we always ignore teachers and just talk.


I love you like hell
and I'm glad to have you as a friend.
Don't worry, I will try my best to improve our friendship.
Thanks for all the things you've done for me (:


Once again,
Happy belated birthday. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment