Saturday, August 15, 2009

List of Memories


YAY! Dana finally posted the pictures! WOO~~~~

Thanks Dana (: for your patience



ENJOY! (:







One Step To Heaven!
I love 2C3.
Thanks Aiman! for all the jokes (;







Pictures taken after school :








I Love my DOGGIE <3































Pictures taken in the art gallery :














Picture of the DAY









Actually, we were posing, suddenly my hat drop. so I was putting it back on and Dana went and took the picture!






Cute smile Eli ! (:









Pictures taken at the back of seni block :











AHAHA. HIGH 5 SAMMI! :D



-___________________-



















Pictures taken in the field


Yeah, I look stupid






Dana thinks it's Natural and Nice -.-








Pictures taken in class :
































And Finally, WE HAVE PICTURES OF SIX OF US! :








Acting lala, but Dana and I have FAILED ):



Acting Punk?



Meng Yan : The Fierce Guard






I love all of you (:
Trust me, my life will be like HELL if i didn't meet you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment