Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Emo?


OK! it's time for an emotional post!
bare with it this time okay please?

______________________________________















I miss my past life,
It was so stress-free and perfect,
just perfectly perfect.

amazingly, I miss the pain of my primary teacher's tortures.
I miss the days when I go around walking 3-5 rounds around Chen Moh,
I miss arguing with "5 house" every single day.

I miss :
Sharon
Maple
Inez
Francine
Wai Ling
Wen Yin
Sherayn
Casheen
Alexandrea
Jia Xun
Jien Yue
Keah Yean
Loch Yeen
Jian Jack
Lip Bing
Deng Hui


etc...
Basically everybody in 6E la. LOL

_____________________________________


It's 4.38 a.m. and I don't feel like sleeping at all.
Sometimes, I really do envy the people I hate.
Well, at least maybe their life is better than mine?


and now I know why sometimes the smiles in my photos are
Constipated.





I officially hate
2009.
anybody agrees with me other than my sister?


I grabbed this from my sister's chatbox

Esther: When indeed will we learn to live our lives right
nice said esther.
__________________________________

saw something that describes me perfectly.

Who am I? I never let me grow
I hide from the world
Life is sick and cruel
Am I playing dumb
Or am I truly numb?
Of feelings I am devoid
My perfect world shattered, destroyed
I live my life, acting through a veil
How can you know me, for I am not real
I seem secure and happy on the outside
Of course who’s to know what goes on inside?
I’ve learnt to live as a living lie
No one knows this, but me, myself and I
In a great strong armor, I face the world
But look inside, I’m just a fragile girl
I only exist, I am not living,
I just portray myself, I am just BEING.

by: Elaine





I went hopping around blogs,
and I found a picture that says this :


Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest,
It's about who came,
and never left your side

No comments:

Post a Comment