Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tagged by Mapes

Anything you remember! Don't send a message, LEAVE A COMMENT WITH YOUR ANSWERS BELOW (unless if you are too shy to post it here). Next, re-post this in your notes and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.

Follow this format.

1. YOUR name.
- Crystal Yap (:

2. When and how did we meet?
- Chen Moh [Great timesss]

3. How long have you known me?
- 4 years :D

4. Do you remember the 1st thing i said to you?
- not at all -.-

5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
- Mapes, cause everybody is calling you that

6. Describe me in one word.
- Funny

7. First impression of me.
- Kind

8. Do you still think that way about me now
- DUH?

9. What reminds you of me?
- Chen Moh, and the people that i know that knows you

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
- My Happy Memories

11. If you and I were stranded on an island alone, how would you feel?
- YAY! we get to spend time together :D

12. If i told you that i was attracted to you, how would you react?
- AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

13. When's the last time you saw me?
- at mid. cinema
theatre floor

14. Would u want to see me again?
- OF COURSE!

15. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
- I think i told you everything about my life.

16. What do you love about me the most?
- your "funniness", the way you treat friends (:

17. What do you hate about me the most?
- not sure..

18. What is my best attribute?
- memories of chen moh

19. What is the best memory you have with me?
- Chen Moh's extra classes time, when we used to curi curi eat sweets :D

20. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?
- YES! YES YES YES. LOL!

Tag to:
- Sammi Wong
- Dana Low
- Claudia Ng
- Julaine Lee
- Sweet Mae
- Elisabeth Chan


No comments:

Post a Comment