Friday, December 11, 2009

Old Moon




YO PEOPLE!

Yesterday, Crystal Yap Wei Lin played with adobe photoshop, IT WAS AMAZING, cause i keep ruining my picture.

and, after like 30 min, MY RESULT OF PLAYING, CAME OUT! it was soooooo fun xD

I'm not gonna upload the result xD Go facebook see my profile la :D

and I played gunbound with junior today, omg -___-
i think i officially QUIT gunbound, unless somebody wants to play with me that is.


__________________________________________


anyways, today i went mid with Noob Claudia Ng, Dana Low, Miss Chong, Tan Meng Yan and Thoo Mei Kuan. [sammi is in bangkok now -.-]


Claudia said :
Crystal's bad, she keep disturbing me. >:|

EH! I DID NOT LOR



hmph, forget about Noob Claudia, so went and watch new moon, [I KEEP SHIVERING IN THE CINEMA OK! OMG] .
i somehow prefer edward over jacob (: he gives me this *safe* feeling. HEHHEHEHEHE :D

Somehow, after the movie, i keep calling edward edmund -.- and Dana keeps laughing at me D:


and, i keep sleeping today, like some pig -.-





I'M BACK TO SDO BAYBEH


No comments:

Post a Comment