Thursday, February 25, 2010

Days and days (:


dear ling ling (: so kawaii




YES! NO! YES! NO!

exams are around the corner and I haven't even memorize a single bit yet ):
see how lazy i am ):


I KENA BULLY IN CLASS TODAY ):
about the cockroach thing -.- I really thought it actually flied out of my desk okay! -.-

I have alot alot alot alot and alot of homeworks! huhu
and yes, I find homeworks annoying and irritating.

was suppose to go to mcc concert but decided not to, kinda lazy, and decided to spend time red box-ing with my aus cousie and some cousins and aunties
Sorry to the people whom I said I'll go to mcc! =/





Skip .. skip .. skip..




MY MONITOR IS ALIVE AGAIN! CAN U IMAGINE?
HOLY CRAP.
I CAN CONTINUE WATCHING DRAMAS
and do research on homeworks -.-

so the past three days without comp was, kinda fun actually.

- reach home
- on air conditioner
- eat lunch
- read fanfic (Fists And Lipsticks 2) [the fanfic dmn awesome okay! holy crap wei]
- 100% drinking something other than water
- sleep and sleep and sleep
- wake up around 7 something to 8.
- eat dinner
- homework
- fanfic
- and SLEEP AGAIN.

freaking like pig


I'mma stop here.
BYE



p.s : reproduction is fun to learn about (:
you should see my teacher's expression when she's teaching. damn funny






how long can I stand the pressure?
when will I stop reminiscing?
when will I stop feeling nostalgic?


We'll just need to wait and see..

No comments:

Post a Comment