Friday, February 5, 2010

Memories

I shall list out memories that I remembered at Chen Moh

- Secretly hiding sweets in our purse with maple and the gang
- sending love letters to yu jun yuan through wu jia xun
- using code names for saying that we have period
- singing loudly in music class
- memorizing ejaan together
- study together at class
- copy each other's answers
- receive calls from school from my friends....
- thinking how to *gao bai* to five house
- supported by my friends when I'm playing basketball
- open my homeworks and found out that my friends had wrote for me
- laugh until we actually cried and Yang Lao Shi thought we were crying. HAHAHA
- solving maths problems together
- talking bout hana kimi taiwan version ALL DAY LONG.
- gaga-ing over wu zhun LOL.
- cried two hours because they told me who i really am.
- design clothes and FORCED maple to wear it HAHAHAHAHAHA
- having problems with Sharon and all, but we all fought it through
- keep asking me whether i really like five house -.-
- hold hands <3 while walking to the toilet.
- *going toilet* as an excuse to stalk yu jun yuan. LOL!!
- everybody stands and eat together <3 1 person sit, everybody sits, 1 person stands, everybody stands
- talk about how we all want to be together until secondary
- all really wanted to go to chs - writing competition with shen zhi something something.
- MAPLESTORY MAPLESTORY LOL
- AUDITION AUDITION.
- Getting ready for bi ye dian li. - run around the whole hall, cause five house wanted to smack us with his cap -.-
- walk to mcd together <3
- washing our face in cikgu lee's class to keep us awake
- sharing sweets at the back row
- peeking through the small hole at jing xu ban
- gotong royong and we had some competition LOL
- decorating the hall together...
- the whole 6e, was so united
- actually flipped the table when arguing with five house.
- almost got punched by beh kahmeng but five house saved me..
- went on trips together..
- spend hours talking to maple in her room..
- everybody was against chen xing yi. LOLOL
- having extra class during holidays..
- kept singing anime songs -.-




and the list goes on...




it's 12.36 and I haven't sleep. lol. night

No comments:

Post a Comment