Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sammi Wong, I regretted taking care of u in school. Claudia Ng, i regretted telling u how was ur attitude last year so that u could change, but u really did change and everybody was so proud of you. fyi, the word immature, wasnt even pointing out to u. it was only for mengyan, and even mengyan accepts it and she forgets everything and tries to be closer to me again, the two of you, think all you want, you don't even know what the hell am I talking about and simply assume after that gets angry of the stuffs you assumed? wth? YOU tell me, what did i said? how would you know when you didn't even talk to me in school? HA? . lastly, I'm gonna treat everything like as if nothing happened since form 1. for claudia is standard 5, bye my so called *strangers I used to love*




I don't even know why I used to cry for you two.
feel so bloody pointless now.

No comments:

Post a Comment