Thursday, June 17, 2010

Broken

You see, all it took for me to fall is just by spending time.
I don't know how, I don't know when.
maybe it's between the moments where I look at you.
or even the moments where we're talking.
all I know is,





I like you.





It's just too painful, too painful
to see you slowly changing
into someone who I don't even know anymore.
The eyes I used to see,
used to feel,
used to admire,
aren't there anymore.
I'm sorry but,
I'm losing faith.

funny huh?
how hormones can do to a person.
you'll just go emo all of a sudden,
and the next moment, you'll be as happy as a jumping kid.
I can't take this anymore.
It's killing me mentally.

Time,
it's ticking.
without knowing it,
you end up becoming a different person.
I hate it.
I hate this.

my life,
it's just like the wind.
blowing in non particular directions.





Where's the light?
can't you see i'm lost in a forest?

No comments:

Post a Comment