Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I know that you know I'm moving on, but doesn't mean that you can't talk to me?
I know you're just scared that I will fall if you continue treating me good, but what good outcome will it come by treating me like a total stranger?

Seriously, where's the you that I used to know you as?
not that I'm saying it's entirely your fault, I'm totally at fault, and I know I've changed, but wtf?

so this is what you want? to totally end things? not even friendship left?
everyday I've been trying to pull things closer for us, to fix this shit up.
but everytime some stupid bloody thing will happen, and then you're suddenly not talking to me anymore.
so much for *close friends* right?

whatever la, it's your choice. I'm already tired and sick of this.
I don't even know what to do anymore.
I know that you know I'm weak, but please, don't pity me because of this.



Thanks for the memories

No comments:

Post a Comment